I would like to begin this message by saying that there are
many people I am thankful for for aiding me in a wide variety of ways either
directly or indirectly, thirty-one (thirty, discounting myself, or some other
number if I somehow miscounted) of which are students within Mr. McCarthy’s eighth period English II: American Literature Class (and are people that I can thank
within this message; although I would like to express gratitude towards Mr.
McCarthy himself for being an excellent teacher, he does not allow me to do so
in this message).
The person I may very well be the most thankful for in the
class is Edward Yang, the reason being that for countless hours, he has aided
me in a vast array of things, including, but not limited to: explaining
homework assignments to me, from identifying it to explaining an unfamiliar
concept; explaining how to better use a computer or the software on it; and
providing input on some decisions.
I would also like to extend my thanks to the
people that have accompanied me at breakfast-time, lunchtime, a recurrent
after-school activity, or non-class times in the past several months of school at
some point, with some positive impact directly or indirectly to me, including (in
alphabetical order by last name): Rashmi Bajaj, Nicholas Bussey, Sydney Chin, Makenzie
Fondren, Jessica Guo, Nikhil Kalghatgi, Emiliano Kresser, Barry Liu, Dorothy
Tarasul, Erin Tran, Ayanna Woodfolk, Edward Yang, and Cindy Zhao (If you
believe you should appear on this list, but you do not, it is not because I am
not thankful for you; it is just that my poor memory is failing me; conversely,
if for some reason you believe that you should not appear on this but do, it may
be that I have created a false memory, but either way, I still thank you for
what you’ve done to help me). In addition to this, I would like to thank Vincent McKibben
for being a helpful lab partner, and Fiona Chen and Barry Liu for being some of
the few to accompany me to the academic center from our elementary school.
Lastly, I would like to credit all of the aforementioned people, plus Kanyinsola
Anifowoshe, Kellianne Bazzell, Rodrigo Flores, Hannah Hawkins, Elizabeth Hill, Marta
Kalfas, Marcello Mata, Jaqueline Ortiz, Emilio Reyes, Ricardo Reyes, Daisy
Rivera, Sophie Sanchez, Alexa Soto, Kiyah Travis, and Christian Vazquez for being
wonderful classmates that together make a wonderful class and an environment suitable to learn in, and for other
reasons I unfortunately may have forgotten or overlooked.
I wish to reciprocate
to everyone who has done something to aid me, and for everyone to have a
wonderful holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment